Thursday, July 29, 2010

New set of CRG short levers


New CRG short levers
Originally uploaded by Speedy Chung
Finally pulled the trigger on the new set of CRG levers. I was thinking to go with ASV like my Sport 1000; but CRG is one of the most popular after market levers out there... so why not give it a try? The installation was quick and easy, and it fits well. However, it is not as well made as the ASV levers - especially on the CNC work on at the middle piece. There are 6 lever adjustments (unlike ASV, more than 50), and I have to max out on the clutch side.. which worry me a bit. Can't wait to ride with the new levers set this weekend to get the 'feel' - hopefully it will be a positive one.

2 comments:

  1. Levers look great! Overall, great job on customizing! I posted a question below the list of items you installed, do you mind taking a look.

    ReplyDelete