Friday, July 16, 2010

Test ride - new suspension setting and Kriega US10 daypack



Solo ride over Redwood
Originally uploaded by achung_123
Skipped work on Friday afternoon for a little get away ride, and I took the ride as test ride for the new suspension setting with the new Kriega US10 daypack (I love it btw... ). I adjusted a front forks a bit since the stock was very harsh, and what I did was a disaster on twisty - the front was way too soft, and I actually scratched my lower left fairing during one the up hill left-hander. I guess this kind of complex adjustment better leave it to the pro... =(

2 comments:

  1. The Kriega us10 are brilliant as are the Kriega backpacks. Kriega now have a new bag out called the Kriega R30 which has a 100% waterproof compartment just like the US10 drypack. Very nice cans by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks man... so far I love the bag. It costs a lot more than other brand out there; but in return it offers the best (to me) WP and striping system...

    ReplyDelete