Saturday, February 26, 2011

ASV levers




Installed ASV levers
Originally uploaded by Speedy Chung
The CRG is out and ASV is in! I was OK with the CRG but never been impressed (see my review here). Last week when I headed out for a quick spin, my Fighter stalled on me twice just when I able to pull out from a traffic light between cars - that's not fun, and I was pretty pissed... end up I found out the CRG clutch lever setting was shifted from 6 to 5 by accident - I must moved it by accident during cleaning. That's the first time I made this kind of mistake, and I sure it will be last - time to move on to something better. The adjustment of ASV levers are so fine and precise that at least 2 click of adjustment before I even notice the different - and that's exactly what I wanted. Compare to CRG, ASV has better finish, far better made components, and simpler design. I came with everything including push-pins. There is not need to 'recycle' any part from stock set - very impressive.

Now think of it, I should of just getting the ASV to begin with... more popular item doesn't really mean better! The CRGs will be on ebay soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment