Monday, September 26, 2011

New CRG Arrow Mirrors

CRG Arrow Mirror by Speedy Chung
CRG Arrow Mirror by Speedy Chung
CRG Arrow Mirror by Speedy Chung
CRG Arrow Mirror, a photo by Speedy Chung on Flickr.
Just out of the blue I decided to give the Arrow mirrors a try. It surprises me in every way - it feels stronger and better made than the LS mirrors; and it looks better on Streetfighter than LS. Don't get me wrong - I still love the LS - it offers wide angle view and blu-free vision regardless what speed I am at. Will see how well the new Arrows work - can't wait to test it out in a real ride!

5 comments:

  1. I went from LS to the Arrow and after a 3 hour road trip I switched them back. No matter how much I tighten them they would shake! I ended up selling them on eBay and kept my trusty LS.

    You seem like you ride on the weekends, I ride my S2R Monster between traffic on a daily basis and love to fold the LS. I agree, the Arrow go better SF though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW... I guess I do have something to look forward to... Will post review for sure! Thanks for the head up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Received my new CRG Arrow Mirrors today : )

    Did you use the “CRG optional mounting billet internal adapter “ when mounting it to your bike?

    Please advise, Tom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for the late reply. Yes I did - and it works great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how's it so far... just wanted to some feedback before i take the plunge on these lovely mirrors.. is tough filtering through traffic in the city?

    ReplyDelete