Saturday, October 1, 2011

CRG - Arrow Mirror

CRG - Arrow Mirror by Speedy Chung
CRG - Arrow Mirror, a photo by Speedy Chung on Flickr.

Today was the first ride after the installation - I am glad to report it works really well. Just like LS, the image was clear regardless what speed I was at. The main thing I like the Arrow more than the LS is the objects in the mirror - it is closer to a 'normal' size. The LS sees more things; but everything get smaller... It is harder for me to tell the objects distance. In term of flipping action, LS is way easier and quicker. I need to push the Arrow pretty hard before I can flip it.

All in all it's a keeper... check out the next post for some nice picts from today ride!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Speedy,
    nice mirrors...
    Where du you buy the mirrors?

    Nice regards from Germany

    ReplyDelete