Saturday, March 3, 2012

Nice weather in North Cal - low 70's in early March!

Oh yeah - I know you guys from mid-west probably drooling all over. Believe me, it's not normal - we have a extremely dry winter in California. Rain season usually starts at late November, and usually last unit April. But so far this year we have only a few storm systems passed through the area. The dry weather translates into good business for motorcycle dealerships, shops, and gear stores. All the shops I know of stay pretty busy throughout the 'low season'. As a rider, I just keep hitting the roads and enjoying the warm sunshine.... =)

4 comments:

  1. please, buy gopro camera :) landscape on your photos is awesome, want to see it motion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because of your picture and comments I am ordering the CRG Arrow End Mirror.

    Can’t wait for the snow to melt here in Norway, so I can take my new (don’t delivered jet) SFS out for a ride : )

    Regards, Tom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because of your picture and comments I am ordering the CRG Arrow End Mirror.

    Can’t wait for the snow to melt here in Norway, so I can take my new (don’t delivered jet) SFS out for a ride : )

    Regards, Tom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad that you order a new set of mirror. I ordered a new sets of rearsets! Will post review soon! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete