Thursday, March 24, 2011

Falling in love... All over again!!!

I guess after all... I am a very lucky guy. Not only I walk away from a horrible
crash; I found my love again - exact same bike, same year, same color; but cheaper, and newer!

The insurance claim process were pretty smooth without problem. I was looking for next ride pretty intensively; but nothing really bring my interest. After a lot of specification comparisons and review of my own riding habit, I believe Streetfighter is still 'the bike' for me, at least in this stage of my riding. Ideally would love to get a newly used bike with low mileage (no, I am not a Must-have-new-bike kind of guy). But no luck with local market. So I brought my 'problem' to one of my favorite local dealer, Ace Motorsports, and the general manager, jim, told to he maybe able to get something from DNA directly. Man, he is the man who delivers his words - he got me a brand new 2010 model, zero mile Streetfighter in Red. The best is he got me a unbelievable OTD price (hint: the bike price is lower than standard Streetfighter MSRP!!!). I am set! Yeah!

Thank you once again Jim at Ace!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 'new' buy! wow, its good to hear that you've found it so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your title....."Falling in love... All over again!!!"

    But I think this is more like "The Legend Continue" =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah... thank you guys. Things seem to work out nicely after all. Can't wait Ace delivery the bike!

    ReplyDelete