Sunday, March 13, 2011

So long my beloved ride...

So long my beloved bike! by Speedy Chung
So long my beloved bike! a photo by Speedy Chung on Flickr.
It was the first time I saw my bike after shipped from the tow yard to my local dealership. After an intensive estimate, the total repair bill with parts came to $22,000 - and not to my surprise, it's going to be total case. Big thanks to Paul from Ace Motosports of his quick and accurate estimate. They also assisted me during the clim process and made it as painless as possible. I was able to take some of the custom and after market parts out before releasing my bike. It was a very emotional process.... After months of hard work and thoughts for putting the motorcycle together as 'mine bike', now I had to take it apart in hurry. Especially when I drained the tank empty, I just felt like I took the life away from a dying bike.

So long my ride... regardless of what comes next, you will be remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment