Saturday, June 5, 2010

New Akrapovic carbon slip-on exhaust installed!!!

It finally arrived on Sat early afternoon - prefect timing. The first impression just by holding the box was...it's so light! Took me good 20 mins to take the old stock out, and it weights a ton compare with Akrapovic pipes. Installation was smooth without any problem. Compare with my Sport Classic, the finishes and fitment on Streetfighter is far better - as the result, there isn't much room of error. So far everything turn out nicely, and I can't wait to ride her down to the coast line tomorrow.

A long with the new pipes, I installed Shift-Tech tail tidy and Oberon foot pegs from Monsterparts. Tail tidy give my Streefighter a very clean look (I am still waiting for my new plate; so it is even cleaner now! LOL). To address the slippy stock pegs, I got a pair of Oberon pegs as temporary cheap solution until I find a right rearsets. I have not ride with this set of pegs yet - will see how it goes in tomorrow ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment