Monday, June 21, 2010

Puma GP1000 V3 and the frustration with Motorcycle Superstore


Puma GP1000 V3
Originally uploaded by achung_123
My new pair of Puma V3 boots has finally arrived... except it was late. I ordered it through Motorcycle Superstore, where I never have any problem for years. I paid extra for overnight delivery so I can ride with the new boots over the weekend; but it was late and I didn't get it until the Monday on the following week. Their excuse was the supplier shipped late, and they refuse to refund the extra shipping that I paid. Felt really bad about this since I could of save the extra shipping cost. Anyway... don't think I will do any business with them anymore.

The boot s itself was great! A lot better made than the older model. With the new boots, I finally able to do micro adjustment to the new rearsets too. Feels like finally things are slowing getting together...

Hopefully will be able to test ride with my new boots tomorrow afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. Hello I looking for that exact boot,color and all.But I cant seem to find it. I need a size 12. Please Please Please help me out and point me in the right direction

    ReplyDelete