Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Weekday later ride



Weekday later ride
Originally uploaded by achung_123
Feeling so lucky to live in Bay Area - all the fun twisty roads are just miles away. Today I got off work a bit early, and took my SF-S for a short local spin - love the roads and love my bike. I also took this ride to test and adjust all the new parts that I just added on. Recent (just few days ago LOL) list were Rizoma Circuit 743 mirrors, Rizoma bar-ends, and carbon fiber heat shield from DesmoPorsche. The quality and the design of the mirrors are very nice; however, due to the small and flat mirror area, they are pretty useless - my field of views are VERY limited. I will give it a few try and see if I can get used to it. If not, it will be on Ebay up for grab.
The carbon heat shield suffers similar problem - it looks nice and fit well; but it gives off more heat than my original heat shield. Even at mild and windy day like today - at 7pm!!! I won't complain if it is a hot day; but at 56F??? WTH? So you may see it on Ebay soon too....
At the meantime, enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment